Tuck into delicious desserts without having to leave the comfort of your own kitchen with the fantastic VonShef Red Frozen Fruit Maker.
Delicious guilt free desserts
- With the Von Frozen Fruit Maker, you not only get to rustle up desserts which really tickle your taste buds, you also get to do so guilt-free, as desserts are created around fresh fruit. So you can savour every last mouthful of your low fat, low calorie treat.
Caters for all dietary needs
- The VonShef Frozen Fruit Dessert Maker produces desserts similar to soft serve ice cream in texture - but without the high preservative, sugar, fat or dairy content. This makes it particularly ideal for those on calorie / fat controlled diets, children, diabetics and those who are lactose intolerant.
Experiment with ingredients
- For days when something a little more indulgent is in order, chocolate, peanut butter, syrup, sauces, nuts - in fact just about any ingredient you like - can be added to the dessert maker, the sky’s the limit!
- Creating your own desserts couldn’t be easier - simply place ingredients in the chute, wait for the rotating blade to work its magic, then savour every last mouthful.
Easy to clean
- Cleaning the dessert maker won’t leave a sour taste in your mouth, as cleaning the blade, chute and plunger is incredibly quick and easy. The compact size of the machine also makes for very convenient storage.
A new kitchen favourite
- Once you’ve discovered the delights of the VonShef Frozen Dessert Maker, you’ll want to use it again and again - this is one appliance which definitely won’t get left on the kitchen shelf!
How do I return an item?
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on 0161 833 5443.
What is your Christmas returns policy?
Orders placed between November 1st and December 31st 2017 can be returned up until January 31st 2018