*As voted Best Buy by the Independent 21st June 2015*
VonShef Food Processor
This is the ultimate multi-functional kitchen appliance, and can handle a whole host of culinary requirements at the touch of a button. Making light work of mixing, shredding, chopping and slicing, the VonShef Food Processor will be your kitchen ally.
From creating deliciously fresh and healthy fruit juices, to chopping vegetables for your Sunday lunch, to mixing ingredients for the perfect cupcakes, the VonShef Food Processor is incredibly versatile. With a 2.5 Litre mixing bowl, it's large enough to hold all a wide variety of foods and essential ingredients. The chute allows you to easily add food and ingredients to the bowl as and when needed.
Speed Settings and Pulse
With 10 variable speeds, the VonShef Food Processor allows you to select the exact setting to ensure the perfect meal. An additional pulse setting mixes ingredients into the perfect consistency for an enhanced end result.
The 700W motor allows all your food to be processed how you want it, no questions asked. Simply attach the accessory of your choice, set your speed and watch as you make jobs which were agonisingly long into ones which take a matter of minutes!
• Chopping blade - for chopping a wide range of ingredients including meat, vegetables, cheese etc. into smaller chunks. Also great for blending and pureeing.
• Mixing blade - mixes your ingredients into the perfect consistency.
• Slicing blade - effortlessly slices vegetables meat and fruit.
• Shredding blade - capable of shredding food into thick and thin slices.
• Juicing attachment - create fresh fruit juices without having to invest in a separate juicing machine.
• Spatula - perfect for helping you with all manner of food processor related tasks.
• Motor cover - for additional safety and enhanced use.
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on 0161 833 5443.
From here we’ll be able to advise you on the best return options.