Heat powered stove fan - increases the efficiency of your freestanding stove oven or wood/ log burner to generate warmth economically.
Eco-friendly and self-powered - a thermoelectric module acts as a small generator to power the fan’s motor. No batteries or electricity required!
Operates automatically between 60 - 300°C with speed self-regulating according to the temperature in the room. Circulates 130 - 150 CFM.
Extremely quiet operation, compact size, no installation required - 22.5 x 15 x 9.5cm - made from strong black steel.
Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
Get more out of your stove oven or wood/ log burner and heat your home the economical way with the VonHaus 3 Blade Stove Fan.
No need to crank up the central heating or switching on an electric radiator to heat your home up; this manually operated fan generates its own energy and is powered by heat alone - no batteries or electricity required.
How does it work?
The Stove Fan is fitted with a thermoelectric module which serves as a small generator to power the fan’s motor. Kicking into action from a low starting temperature, as soon as the module detects a minimum of 60°C, the fan will circulate warm air around your home. Fast fan speed of 1600rpm max. circulates between 130-150 CFM (cubic feet air/ minute) and automatically adjusts according to the temperature in the room, spinning faster as the temperature rises and slowing down as it drops.
Made from heavy duty black steel with carry handle for easy portability. Compact design measures just 22.5 x 15 x 9.5cm.
Extremely quiet with no installation required - simply position on top of your stove.
Suitable for use with freestanding stoves and wood/ log burners.
Air Flow = 130-150 CFM
Working Temperature: 60 - 300°C
Blade size: 7.5 x 7cm.
- UK Standard Delivery - FREE . Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days to deliver from dispatch.
- UK Next Day Delivery - £1.99. Next Day Delivery is available on orders placed before 12pm.
- Orders placed after 12pm will not qualify for Next Day Delivery.
- Please note delivery times may differ depending on your delivery address location and item of purchase. Larger items such as garden furniture may take up to 3-7 days.
- Once your order has been processed and we have received payment, your item will be dispatched within 1 working day.(*Exc weekends and bank holidays ).
- Find out full delivery information & postcode exclusions here.
- Please Note:Our products are sent in retail packaging and the product name will be visible to the person accepting the delivery.
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email (email@example.com) or call us on 0161 833 5443.
From here we’ll be able to advise you on the best return options.