Equip yourself with the VonHaus 280W Oscillating Multi Tool
Designed to cut, saw and sand a variety of materials including wood, plastic, gypsum, non-ferrous metals and fastening elements (nails and staples).
Suitable for working on soft wall tiles in the bathroom as well as dry sanding and scraping small surfaces, the multi tool can also work close to edges. A Universal Screw allows accessories to be attached easily and quickly to select the right accessory for the job.
A thumb operated wheel on the rear of the tool enables you to change the rate of oscillation, with a maximum speed of 20,000 oscillations per minute.
Vibration control makes the multi-tool easy to manoeuvre over the work surface. The set also includes a carry case for easy storage and transportation.
The Oscillating Multi-Tool accessories include:
Stainless Steel Scraper:
- Ideal for removing old vinyl, wood or other floor coverings, paint and coatings, residues and separating laminated layers
- Cuts carpets
- Removes adhesive residue from floor coverings and other stubborn substances
Universal E-Cutter (End Cutter):
- Cuts through ferrous metals, and wood
- A Plunge cutting depth of 1.6-inch
- Hardened teeth will cut ferrous metals such as nails and pipes
Half Moon Saw:
- Cuts through wood, laminates, plastic, carpet and plaster board
- High carbon steel
- Plunge cut to the edge of another material at 90⁰ due to the half-moon shape
Sanding Pad & 9 Sanding Sheets (60/120/240):
- Triangular sanding sheets for corners and detailed sanding
- The perfect tool for sanding and profiling
- Sand larger surfaces with a variety of gritted sheets
Other accessories include dust extraction unit and hex key
Multitool weight: 1.4Kg
How do I return an item?
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on 0161 833 5443.
What is your Christmas returns policy?
Orders placed between November 1st and December 31st 2017 can be returned up until January 31st 2018