• 1800W PTC oscillating heater made from an advanced ceramic material with copper motor, enables safe, powerful, and energy efficient heat transfer
• Heat, temperature, timer & oscillation settings. The easy to use LED control panel allows you to operate the oscillation, select a desired output temperature (from 10-35°C), set the timer to turn the heater off automatically (1 hour increments up to 8hrs) & choose a low or high heat setting
• Sleek, modern unit in a cool white finish with a grey mesh and contemporary LED display makes this a smart addition to any modern home
• Dimensions – W16 X D14 X H24cm. Compact enough to go unnoticed, yet stylish enough to place front and centre
• Overheat protection plus safety tip-over switch. This product is only suitable for well insulated spaces or occasional use
• Free Extended 2 Year Warranty -Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
VonHaus 1800W Oscillating Ceramic Heater
Small and discreet enough to pop on top of a desk, filing cabinet or table, this heater is just the job for quickly creating a wave of warmth.
With its classic white casing and neat digital dial, this modern heater has more in common with an upmarket audio speaker than with traditional heating appliances. It operates using ceramic heating technology which – when compared to old technology – provides safe, energy-efficient heating.
Up to 1800W of power is ready to be activated, and can be set at temperatures from 10 to 35°C. An integrated thermostat means it’ll switch off once the room temperature has reached the pre-set figure.
There’s even a timer so you can automatically turn your heater off after a certain perfect if you want to wake up to a warm room in the morning.
Safety is paramount: the unit includes an overheat protection function and an anti-tip switch that will switch the heater off if it gets knocked over.
Voltage: 220-240V~ 50Hz
Noise Level: 55dB
How do I return an item?
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email (email@example.com) or call us on 0161 833 5443.