Tomato & Cheese Omelette
Swap cereal for an easy breakfast omelette.
If you’re sick of settling for a boring breakfast because you need it to be quick… you don’t have to. The VonShef Omelette Maker whips up tasty, fluffy eggs in as little as five minutes.
Give yourself a break from bran flakes and fill an omelette with tasty ingredients. Eggs are a great source of protein and will keep you feeling fuller for longer than cereal or toast. Plus, with an omelette maker, there’s no need to stand over a pan – just close the lid and let the machine do all the work.
Whether you choose to follow the recipe below, or make up your own, we want to see the results.
What you need:
- 2 medium eggs
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 15g mature grated cheddar cheese
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of dried mixed herbs
- VonShef Omelette Maker
- Plug the Omelette Maker in at the mains. The indicator light will illuminate red to indicate that the omelette maker is heating up, once ready, brush the cooking plates with a little butter to activate the non-stick coating.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with pepper and herbs.
- Add cheese, onion and tomatoes – then mix.
- Pour your pre-prepared mixture into each of the cooking moulds and carefully close the lid.
- Continue to cook until the desired level of browning has been attained – we recommend 5-10 minutes, depending on personal preference.