Super simple and beyond delicious. Who needs summer? These Salted Peanut Chocolate Banana Ice Lollies are perfect anytime for posh desserts and weekend sweet cravings. Make your own Magnum-esque ice lollies at home. Ready in minutes with the VonShef Frozen Ice Lolly Maker – or a couple of hours in your freezer.
- 3 large ripe bananas, roughly chopped
- 100ml whole milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 50g dark chocolate, melted
- 50g salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- In a food processor, add the bananas and milk and blend until you have a milkshake-like consistency
- Add the mixture to your ice lolly moulds and freeze for 1 – 2 hours in your freezer or for around 10 minutes in a VonShef Frozen Ice Lolly Maker
- When nearly ready, place the melted chocolate and nuts into two separate bowls (with room for dipping)
- One by one dip each ice lolly into the chocolate then the nuts; the chocolate should harden very quickly
- Eat immediately
If you are particularly fond of ice lollies, you may want to check out Popsicle Week 2015 which has over 65 ice lolly recipes for your perusal!