Tickle your taste buds with this creamy yet tart raspberry ice lolly. Super simple to make - all you need is three ingredients and some ice lolly moulds. Plus, you can make them in mere minutes with the VonShef Ice Lolly Maker.
- 2 pots of Greek yoghurt
- Handful of raspberries
- Drizzle of honey – or more, depending on how sweet you want your ice lollies
- With a fork, squish the raspberries slightly until they start to get juicy
- Add the Greek yoghurt to your ice lolly mould and, using your ice lolly sticks, mix in a drizzle of honey and a few raspberries in each mould
- Add the ice lolly stick to each mould and freeze in your VonShef Ice Lolly Maker for around 10 – 15 minutes or in your freezer overnight
- Once frozen – it’s time to tuck in