No Halloween party is complete without a spooky spread of bewitching homemade desserts, and these pumpkin pots are sure to send shivers down the spine. Creamy, chocolatey and wickedly moreish, cook these up in your cauldron to get guests in the spirit.
300g milk cooking chocolate
225g ready-made mascarpone
1 ½ tablespoons orange food colouring
100g heavy whipping cream, whipped
Orange & brown sugar strands
- Melt chocolate in a pan over a double boiler. Remove from heat and stir in the cornflakes
- Set to one side (skip this step if you have ready-made chocolate cornflakes)
- Mix the mascarpone and food colouring together until completely blended
- Spoon a layer of the mascarpone into jars followed by a layer of the chocolate cornflakes and repeat.
- Top off with the remaining mascarpone then cover with a generous layer of cream
- Sprinkle with sugar strands
- Leave to set in the fridge for around 15 minutes