What better way to impress during the festive period than with an expertly crafted cocktail or mocktail? Be the toast of the town with your mixology skills with this mix of classic and festively inspired recipes - and wow with our superb range of barware, perfect for entertaining.
25ml Citrus Vodka
40ml Orange Liqueur (Cointreau or Grand Marnier)
40ml Cranberry Juice
15ml Fresh Lime Juice
1 Twist Orange Peel
25ml Champagne or Sparkling Wine
- Shake vodka, orange liqueur, cranberry juice and lime juice over ice in your VonShef Cocktail Shaker.
- Strain into a chilled champagne flute. Top off with champagne. Garnish with orange peel twist.
The Perfect Espresso Martini
- Two big handfuls of ice – bagged or machine made ice is best
- 100ml Kahlua - Tia Maria or other coffee liqueur can be used, but Kahlua is our favourite
- 50ml Vodka – We like Finalndia or Stolichnaya, but any better quality vodka will do
- 100ml Fresh Espress
- Grab your cocktail shaker and place in the ingredients in the order shown above, the coffee has to go in last otherwise it will melt the ice and dilute the drink and we’ll lose some of that punchy flavour.
- Pop the lid on and get shaking! You want to go for at least 20 seconds, the longer you shake, the better a crema (the froth) you’ll get as the ice chips away at itself in the shaker.
- When you’ve given the cocktail a robust shake, grab some chilled martini glasses and using your cocktail strainer, divide the mixture between the glasses.
- Decorate with 3 of the leftover coffee beans per glass and you should have the perfect, flavour-filled, espresso martini.
Photo credit; @crh92 on instagram
Cinnamon Bloody Mary
- 50ml Vodka
- 225ml Tomato Juice
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Dash Black Pepper
- 1-2 Dashes of Cayenne Pepper
- Dash Salt
- 1/4 tsp Tabasco
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Grab your cocktail shaker and place in the ingredients in the order shown above, give it a good shake for around a minute
- Pour over ice and garnish with your favourite Bloody Mary accompaniment, we like a stick of celery and a wedge of lemon.