Combine citrus lime with zesty kiwi for a fruity and fresh ice lolly. Whip up a batch in just 15 minutes with the VonShef Frozen Ice Lolly Maker.
- 3 kiwis
- 80ml water
- 40ml lime juice or lime cordial
- Peel and slice the kiwis and, keeping a few aside for later, add them to your blender. Add the water and lime juice and blend to a purée
- In your ice lolly moulds, add the kiwi slices, then pour the purée on top
- Add the ice lolly sticks and freeze overnight or, with the VonShef Frozen Ice Lolly Maker – freeze for around 15 minutes
- Once set, remove from the moulds then dig in!