Deep fried chicken wings just got a healthy makeover. Extra crispy on the outside, unbelievably tender on the inside, with a spicy herby coating: air fry these wings to crunchy perfection.
- 10 raw chicken wings
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 ½ tsp ginger powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Pat chicken dry to remove excess moisture
- Combine all spices together in a large bowl to form a dry rub
- Coat each wing thoroughly in the dry rub
- Place wings on air fryer rack
- Air fry at 200°C for 10 minutes then eat up!