Tantalise your taste buds with this hot and spicy chicken tandoori. Marinated for intense flavour and delicious creaminess, then air fried to perfection, this authentic recipe will knock the socks off your average takeaway.
- 4 chicken legs
- 60g full fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp chicken masala powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Vegetable oil
- Make your marinade: mix the Greek yoghurt with salt, turmeric, red chilli and chicken masala powder in a large bowl. Mix until it’s lump-free
- Place the chicken legs on a tray, coat thoroughly in marinade and refrigerate for around 5 hours
- Grease the chicken legs with vegetable oil
- Place chicken in your air fryer basket
- Cook at 180°C for 15 minutes then tuck in!