Cure your chocolate cravings in a matter of minutes with this ridiculously simple Nutella brownie recipe. Gooey, chewy and decadently rich, we guarantee you’ll go nuts for these bite-sized slices.
60g plain flour
- Preheat your oven to 180°C /350°F / Gas Mark 4
- Lightly grease a baking tray with butter
- In a large bowl, whisk Nutella, flour and eggs together until smooth
- Pour into baking tray and smooth the top of the mixture with a spatula or the back of a spoon
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until knife comes out clean
- Leave brownies to cool before slicing and serving