3 Ingredients and just 5 minutes of whipping: this chocolate mousse recipe is super simple – but beyond delicious. Prepare for the chocolatiest mousse ever.
- 100g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), finely chopped
- 225ml water
- 2-3 tbsp sugar (optional – depending on the size of your sweet tooth)
- Place the chocolate and sugar into a bowl
- In a small pot, bring the water to boil. Once the water is boiling, pour onto the chocolate and whisk until the chocolate is melted
- Put the chocolate bowl in a larger bowl filled with ice and cold water, or on top of an ice pack (it’s important to keep the bowl cold). Beat for around 4-5 minutes. As soon as it achieves a shiny, yoghurt-like consistency it’s ready
- Eat on its own or add whipped cream or some of your favourite toppings