• Compact, portable & versatile – great for caravans, campervans, student digs, bedsits, office kitchens, holiday homes or as an extra hob in busy domestic kitchens
• Easy to use temperature dial with four settings
• Equipped with auto safety cut off feature to protect against accidental use and damage
• Strong red stainless steel body with non-slip feet and indicator light
• Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required. – *Terms and Conditions apply
Cook up a tasty meal – even when you’re short on kitchen space – with the ultra-handy VonShef 1500W Stainless Steel Single Hot Plate.
As versatile as it is useful, this compact little appliance works as just as well as a hot plate to keep food warm as it does a compact hob cooker; the choice is yours!
Thanks to four thermostatically controlled heat settings, it’s easy to select the right temperature for the ingredients in hand.
Small but perfectly formed, the hot plate will prove worth its weight in gold in hectic kitchens needing an extra hob as well as caravans, campervans, student digs, bedsits, office kitchens, holiday homes and more.
Equipped with UK plug and long 1m cable, so you can use the hot plate wherever there’s a power source.
Features overheat protection with safety cut off, which automatically switches the appliance off to prevent boil dry.
Stylish and strong red stainless steel body with non-slip feet and indicator light. Specification Full size: 30 x 24 cm Hotplate diameter: 19cm / 7.48” Power: 1500W
UK Standard Delivery - FREE
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days to deliver from dispatch.
UK Next Day Delivery - £1.99
Next day delivery is available on orders placed before 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will take 2 days to deliver.
Once your order has been processed and we have received payment, your item will be dispatched within one working day.(*Excluding weekends and bank holidays ).
Find out full delivery information & postcode exclusions here.
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email (email@example.com) or call us on 0161 833 5443.
From here we’ll be able to advise you on the best return options.