- Powerful 1800-watt motor (low noise) will produce professional results
- Stainless Steel Housing With Detachable Grinding Shute for Easy Cleaning
- 3 x robust steel cutting blades (fine, medium and coarse), 3 x sausage maker adaptors (fine, medium and large)
- Features Kebbe attachment, Food pusher & Heavy-duty tray
- Non-slip feet, 1 metre lead with cord tidy
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
Make your own mince and sausages from prime cuts of meat with the VonShef Meat Grinder & Mince Maker.
This handy kitchen gadget is a super buy for any serious home chef. The impressive 1800W motor works quietly but efficiently, mincing or grinding meat to just the right consistency for top-notch sausages, burgers and stuffing. Imagine the convenience of being able to select your own prime cuts of beef, lamb and pork to produce gourmet produce.
The unit housing and blades are made from a high-quality stainless steel for hygienic operation that’s resistant to corrosion. It has non-slip feet and a long lead for safe and convenient use. The detachable grinding chute makes it easy to clean and there’s a detailed instruction manual with recipe ideas.
The product comes with a wide range of attachments:
- Heavy-duty tray
- 3 different size robust steel cutting blades (fine, medium and coarse)
- 3 different size sausage maker adaptors (fine, medium and large)
- Kebbe attachment
- Food pusher
UK Standard Delivery - FREE
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days to deliver from dispatch.
UK Next Day Delivery - £1.99
Next day delivery is available on orders placed before 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will take 2 days to deliver.
Once your order has been processed and we have received payment, your item will be dispatched within one working day.(*Excluding weekends and bank holidays ).
Find out full delivery information & postcode exclusions here.
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on 0161 833 5443.
From here we’ll be able to advise you on the best return options.