- Compact personal coffee maker - the fast, convenient and cost-effective way to make one cup
- 420ml BPA-free travel mug with silicone grip and lid - fits into most car cup holders
- Re-usable mesh filter - no need to use disposable paper filters
- Easy to use one touch operation dispenses coffee directly into the mug - ready in just five minutes
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
Brew a personal cup of coffee with the innovative VonShef One Cup Coffee Machine. No more time wasted waiting for a full pot to brew, expensive cafes or settling for tasteless instant coffee - the One Cup Coffee Machine lets you get your caffeine fix quickly and conveniently.
Coffee on the go!
Thanks to its compact design, this versatile machine is perfect for use at home, at work or on holiday - you'll never be far from your favourite coffee. The Coffee Machine comes with a handy 420ml BPA-free travel mug with silicone grip and lid, so you can enjoy warm coffee on the move. Fits into most car cup holders.
Easy to Use one touch operation dispenses coffee directly into the mug. Simply fill the water tank, add ground coffee to the reusable mesh filter, power up and piping hot coffee will be dispensed in just 5 minutes. Indicator light lets you know when the machine is in use. Stylish black / stainless steel finish. Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 28 x 16 x 13cm.
Power: 650 - 750W
UK Standard Delivery - FREE
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days to deliver from dispatch.
UK Next Day Delivery - £1.99
Next day delivery is available on orders placed before 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will take 2 days to deliver.
Once your order has been processed and we have received payment, your item will be dispatched within one working day.(*Excluding weekends and bank holidays ).
Find out full delivery information & postcode exclusions here.
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on 0161 833 5443.
From here we’ll be able to advise you on the best return options.