- Luxurious Maslin Pan 9 litre / 1.75 Gallon - High Quality Satin Finish Stainless Steel. Size 30cm Diameter X 16cm Height - Material 0.8mm thickness.
- Perfect for making homemade Jams, Preserve and Chutneys. With graduated imperial and metric markings on the inside.
- 4.5mm aluminium capsuled induction base. Suitable for all heat sources including induction hobs.
- Dishwasher safe and with pouring spout, carry handle and helper handle.
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
Make delicious jams and preserves the traditional way with this superb stainless steel preserve pan.
Home-made jams and preserves are so much tastier than even the most expensive branded varieties. If you have the right equipment it’s easy to turn a glut of fruit or veg into a batch of very special preserves that can be stored for months or given away to lucky friends and family.
This VonShef Maslin Pan is a great investment for any jam-maker. The quality satin finish stainless steel bowl has graduated imperial and metric markings inside to make it easy to measure ingredients as you’re putting them in.
The sturdy aluminium capsuled induction base is designed to ensure heat is evenly distributed – essential when you need to boil liquids for s specific amount of time without the risk of burning the contents.
The classic open top provides the surface area needed to allow liquids to evaporate which speeds up the process. It also incorporates a special pouring spout plus handle and is suitable for use on any heat source – including induction hobs. Dishwasher safe.
9 litre / 1.75 gallon capacity
Size 30cm Diameter X 16cm Height - Material 0.8mm thickness.
UK Standard Delivery - FREE
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days to deliver from dispatch.
UK Next Day Delivery - £1.99
Next day delivery is available on orders placed before 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will take 2 days to deliver.
Once your order has been processed and we have received payment, your item will be dispatched within one working day.(*Excluding weekends and bank holidays ).
Find out full delivery information & postcode exclusions here.
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on 0161 833 5443.
From here we’ll be able to advise you on the best return options.