- Perfect for making fresh homemade pasta dishes
- Fully and easily adjustable for different thickness of pasta as well as kneading and rolling
- Includes 4 pasta cutting rollers to make fresh Spaghetti, Linguine, Tagliatelle or Fettuccine
- Also includes roller attachment for lasagne and ravioli sheets
- Sturdy and stylish with that old fashioned classic look, complete with table clamp to hold machine in place when in-use
- Care and maintenance instructions included
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty – *Registration Required. Terms and conditions apply
Enjoy fresh pasta whenever you'd like with the VonShef Pasta Maker.
Fresh ingredients can be easily transformed into an endless variety of homemade pasta dishes.
Use one of the 4 Pasta Cutting Rollers to make fresh Spaghetti, Linguine, Tagliatelle or Fettuccine.
Or impress dinner guests with homemade Lasagne and Ravioli using the Roller attachment.
The VonShef Fresh Pasta Maker also comes with a tabletop clamp fitting to hold the machine firmly in place when in use.
The pasta maker can be adjusted to produce pasta at varying thickness for whatever your culinary needs - also can be used to roll out sugar fondant for use in cake decoration!
Sturdy and stylish, the VonShef pasta maker is an attractive addition to any kitchen and great talking point with guests!
Our handy spaghetti measuring tool ensures you always cook the correct amount of spaghetti every time. No more waste or hungry stomachs as you can cook the exact amount of spaghetti needed.
UK Standard Delivery - FREE
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days to deliver from dispatch.
UK Next Day Delivery - £1.99
Next day delivery is available on orders placed before 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will take 2 days to deliver.
Once your order has been processed and we have received payment, your item will be dispatched within one working day.(*Excluding weekends and bank holidays ).
Find out full delivery information & postcode exclusions here.
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email (email@example.com) or call us on 0161 833 5443.
From here we’ll be able to advise you on the best return options.