- Bake bread, pizza, scones, the traditional way. Great for home and professional bakers alike
- Strong cast iron construction with excellent heat reduction and retention properties. Cooks food evenly and thoroughly, retaining moisture and flavour
- Non-stick coating stops food from sticking and makes cleaning easy
- Suitable for oven use only
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required. *Terms and Conditions apply
Give bakes the professional touch with the VonShef Cast Iron Pizza, Bread, Scones Stone - a fun way to recreate brick oven style baking in the modern kitchen.
A traditional way to cook
- Create bread, pizza, scones, and more, this multifunctional stone will fast become one of the most loved - and most used – pieces in your bakeware collection.
Constructed from durable cast iron
- The stone cooks food thoroughly without losing flavour or moisture. It also boasts superior heat reduction and retention properties, eliminating hot spots to cook food evenly and keep food warmer for longer. This makes the stone perfect for use as a serving plate too.
Easy to use
- Non-stick coating cooks food without sticking, for the perfect base every time. Cleaning is also a breeze – simply wipe the stone with oil and cover with paper tissue to prevent rusting.
- Integrated handle offers easy lifting and handling, and can be used to hang the stone for convenient storage when it’s not use.
- Suitable for oven use only.
Size: 27cm diameter
UK Standard Delivery - FREE
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days to deliver from dispatch.
UK Next Day Delivery - £1.99
Next day delivery is available on orders placed before 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will take 2 days to deliver.
Once your order has been processed and we have received payment, your item will be dispatched within one working day.(*Excluding weekends and bank holidays ).
Find out full delivery information & postcode exclusions here.
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on 0161 833 5443.
From here we’ll be able to advise you on the best return options.