- Recreate authentic Chinese cuisine in your own home!
- Can be used to cook a variety of foods - vegetables, rice, fish, dim sum
- Made from natural woven bamboo, the steamer is moisture resistant for superior steaming results, helping to maintain moisture and preserve the natural qualities of food
- 2 tiers allowing for multiple foods to be steamed at the same time
- Free pair of matching bamboo chopsticks
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
Cook authentic Chinese food with our classic bamboo steamer.
Add a touch of authenticity to your Oriental cooking with the VonShef Bamboo Steamer.
The classic steamer is constructed from natural bamboo wood, making it strong and water resistant yet perfect for allowing steam to permeate easily through the food for great results. Use it with a traditional wok or any pan to cook rice, vegetables and dim sum favourites like wontons, dumplings and stuffed vine leaves.
Steaming is one of the healthiest ways to cook food – your dishes will retain flavour and nutrients without the addition of fats or oils. Perfect if you’re looking to create healthier meals for all the family.
The steamer comes with a free pair of matching bamboo chopsticks for the complete Oriental dining experience.
Bowls not included.
UK Standard Delivery - FREE
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days to deliver from dispatch.
UK Next Day Delivery - £1.99
Next day delivery is available on orders placed before 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will take 2 days to deliver.
Once your order has been processed and we have received payment, your item will be dispatched within one working day.(*Excluding weekends and bank holidays ).
Find out full delivery information & postcode exclusions here.
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on 0161 833 5443.
From here we’ll be able to advise you on the best return options.