- VonShef Electric Carving Knife for carving nearly all foods
- 2 Sets of Multi-purpose blades; makes easy work of carving meat, poultry, and bread. Blade 2 is ideal for home-made bread from a bread maker
- Safety release/Quick-release blades
- Blades are dishwasher safe, for safe and easy cleaning
- Low Noise & Low Vibration operation. 150W power
- Please Note: This knife set is not for sale to those under the age of 18. A signature may be required on delivery.
Make easy work of carving the largest roast with this powerful electric carving knife.
The VonShef Electric Carving Knife is a great time-saver at the table. It slices through beef, lamb, pork and chicken with ease – thanks to the low-noise operation - making it a good choice for family celebrations when you need to serve lots of people at one sitting.
It comes with a two ultra-sharp blades, so you can carve meat or bread with minimal effort. The quick-release blades make it as easy to wash as it is to use – the blades are dishwasher safe, too.
Comes with two sets of ultra-sharp stainless steel serrated blades
Assembled Unit size: (L)44 x (H)13.5 x (W)7cm
Blade size: (L)17.5 x (H)2cm
Box size : 29.3 x 15.5 x 34.5cm
Please Note: These knives are extremely sharp and cannot be sold to anyone under the age of 18. Always handle knives with care and keep out of reach of children.
UK Standard Delivery - FREE
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days to deliver from dispatch.
UK Next Day Delivery - £1.99
Next day delivery is available on orders placed before 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will take 2 days to deliver.
Once your order has been processed and we have received payment, your item will be dispatched within one working day.(*Excluding weekends and bank holidays ).
Find out full delivery information & postcode exclusions here.
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on 0161 833 5443.
From here we’ll be able to advise you on the best return options.