- Designed to fit 32" - 65" TV screens
- VESA compatibility: 75x75, 100x100, 200x200, 400x400, 600x400
- Low Profile, sits 34mm from wall
- Strong 75Kg (165lb) load capacity
- Tilt: -15°
- Includes Universal Fitting Hardware Pack, Cable Management System and Built-in Spirit Level
- Find out How to measure your TV's VESA
- Free Extended 5 Year Warranty - Registration Required. – *Terms and Conditions apply
Designed to Fit 32 inch to 65 inch TVs , Fits flat screen LCD, LED, 3D and Plasma style TVs.
You’ll enjoy a great view from anywhere in the room with this TV bracket. The bracket’s heavy gauge steel construction means it can easily support a hefty 75kg , ideal for a large-screen TV.
- The maximum compatible VESA with this model is 600(W) x 400mm(H)
- The minimum compatible VESA with this model is 75(W) x 75mm(H)
- VESA compatibility 75x75, 100x100, 200x200, 400x400, 600x400
- Please ensure your TV is compatible with this brackets MAX VESA by checking your TV's manual or by measuring the distance between the 4 holes on the rear of the television.
Tilts -15 to +15 degrees up and down.Sits 34mm from the wall
Give yourself the best TV viewing experience with this VonHaus heavy duty smart TV mount.
Can be installed on solid walls and single stud walls. All Fitting Hardware is included including a built- in spirit level.It incorporates carefully placed cut-outs so you can site your TV over sockets and aerial plates and it’s easy to install, thanks to the full fitting kit included.
UK Standard Delivery - FREE
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days to deliver from dispatch.
UK Next Day Delivery - £1.99
Next day delivery is available on orders placed before 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will take 2 days to deliver.
Once your order has been processed and we have received payment, your item will be dispatched within one working day.(*Excluding weekends and bank holidays ).
Find out full delivery information & postcode exclusions here.
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on 0161 833 5443.
From here we’ll be able to advise you on the best return options.