- Supports a maximum of 8kg on each shelf
- One Large Strengthened Tempered Glass Shelves (380 mm x 280 mm x 5 mm)
- For DVD/Blu-Ray Players, Satellite/Cable Boxes, Games Consoles, Hi-Fi and Surround Speakers
- Cable Management System to organise your cables and keep them hidden from view
- Simple instruction manual for quick and easy mounting with fittings provided
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required. – *Terms and Conditions apply
With a simplistic yet innovative design, the VonHaus Single Floating Shelf makes the most of your wall space to create a useful platform for one of your entertainment devices to sit on.
The shelf is designed to accompany a wall-mounted television. When you have a TV mounted to the wall, you may find it tricky to find somewhere suitable to position your connected devices. Our floating shelf is an ideal solution.
It's universal in design, so you can be confident about the fit as it will provide a snug platform for any of your entertainment devices. Durability and strength are also guaranteed to a high standard, with the highly crafted shelf being made of British Standard strengthened tempered glass (5 mm thick). Stylish and secure, it will make a fine addition to your home entertainment setup.
A cable management system is also featured to help keep your cables organised and hidden from sight. Unsightly tangled wires don't stand a chance!
Product dimensions L38cm x W30cm x H22cm
UK Standard Delivery - FREE
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days to deliver from dispatch.
UK Next Day Delivery - £1.99
Next day delivery is available on orders placed before 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will take 2 days to deliver.
Once your order has been processed and we have received payment, your item will be dispatched within one working day.(*Excluding weekends and bank holidays ).
Find out full delivery information & postcode exclusions here.
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email (email@example.com) or call us on 0161 833 5443.
From here we’ll be able to advise you on the best return options.