- Ergonomic design with soft grip handle makes light and comfortable work of sanding
- Versatile design is ideal for use on a wide range of small and large surface areas
- Tear drop shaped detail base offers superior results when tackling hard to reach areas. Removable pads allow you to utilise the right sandpaper grade for the job in hand
- Technical Specification: Input Power: 130W, No-load Speed: 13,000r/min, Cushion Size: 145*145*95mm
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required. – *Terms and Conditions apply
The ultimate tool to remove paint / varnish and rust, prepare surfaces for painting, glass cleaning and plastic polishing. The detail sander enables detail sanding utilising a teardrop shape base to work in tight angles with complete precision.
The sander is designed with a hook and loop rubber pad, which grips the backing pad when moderate pressure is applied. With removable pads for greater versatility and effortlessly change the grade of the sandpaper to cater for the job.
The device features a dust extraction system to extract sanding dust through the port at the rear of the sander. This also helps to keep your work area tidy.
An ergonomic design and a soft grip handle enables you to easily move the sander over the desired surface.
The sander can be used on a range of surfaces including paint work, soft and hardwood, veneer, aluminium, steel and stainless steel.
UK Standard Delivery - FREE
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days to deliver from dispatch.
UK Next Day Delivery - £1.99
Next Day Delivery is available on orders placed before 12pm. Orders placed after 12pm will not qualify for Next Day Delivery.
Once your order has been processed and we have received payment, your item will be dispatched within one working day.(*Excluding weekends and bank holidays ).
Find out full delivery information & postcode exclusions here.
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on 0161 833 5443.
From here we’ll be able to advise you on the best return options.