Mix up your ice cream and try a Mid-West American favourite: homemade apple pie ice cream. An all-time classic feel good food – with a creamy twist.
2 frozen bananas, chopped
1/2 frozen apple slices
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp all spice
1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Take the bananas and apples out of the freezer and leave to sit for 5 – 10 minutes
- Mix up the spices and sprinkle over the fruit
- Put 1 banana through your frozen dessert maker into a mixing bowl
- Put half of the apple slices through
- Alternative the remaining bananas and apples
- Serve up and enjoy!